Saturday, November 21, 2009

New Moon and Other Things

I went to see New Moon last night, and I have to say, in contrast to Twilight it was amazing! This film had a new director so, I think that helped out a lot, as far as how close to the book the movie stayed. Needless to say, my husband, who previously was not a Twilight fan, now is. That's how action-packed, funny, and damn good this movie was!

I give this movie 10/10 stars!

Life has been going very well for us. Chris has a new job, and has been working there for about a week. He seems to like it pretty well.
Ronnie is now 18 months old, and growing like a weed. He's 34 in. tall and 29 lbs! He just recently had tubes put in his ears, and he's doing so well with them. Hopefully, no more ear infections! Alright, well, I will write more later, so keep checking in!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates