Friday, January 8, 2010

Fashion Friday!!!!


This is my first Fashion Friday! Due to money issues I may not post one every Friday.

This week I am featuring the "Lip Service Astrovamp Miniskirt, and Converse All Star XX Hi shoes.

The skirt was purchased at www.fuckthemainstream.com for $19.00 sale price plus shipping charges. I love this website, because even though their clothes can be a little pricey, the always have something being sold in their "Hot Deals" section.

The site caters to "Gothic, Cyber, Punk, ect." clothing and accessories, and it also carries merchandise for www.vampirefreaks.com its affiliate site.

I am happy to say, for a first time buying clothes offline, I was surprised at how promptly my package got here. Inside, I found a complementary vampirefreaks.com sticker and a notice regarding returns/exchanges.

The skirt was the right size and in great shape. It is comfortable and just what I ordered! Thumbs up from me!

My shoes: Converse All Star XX Hi shoes were purchased at Journey's Shoe Company for $69.99 plus tax. They come in three different color schemes and feature a zipper in the back for easy use. They are very comfortable just like any Converse shoe.

Now, as a mother, I will not wear these when I am out with my son, but these are items I have purchased for my enjoyment. I enjoy them very much yes, but I simply cannot dress like this on a daily basis. It takes too long and I don't have the will to do this everyday! Nor the want!
I am sure many other mothers will agree, that when you have children, sometimes dressing up is just out of the question! :D I like to express myself though, and clothing is my personal way of doing that!

For more information or to buy these items or many others please visit their websites:

www.fuckthemainstream.com Clothing and Accessories
Journey's Shoes


I was not compensated in any way by either fuckthemainstream.com or Journey's Shoes for these reviews. I bought these items myself and this review is simply my personal review of these products.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates